Why use SiClone?
Designed to array multiple 3d objects and sweeps parametrically to create complex 3d models with simplicity and ease of use. You can save and share your models to your SiClone asset library for reuse.
Select splines to distribute objects and sweeps along, then add 3d objects and sweep shapes. You can then transform, array, offset and mirror to setup your designs. When you have made your asset, save this to the asset library for future usage. You can then apply your SiClone asset to any spline or multiple splines.
- Supports leading 3rd party renderers.
- Works seamlessly with ProxSi and other 3rd party proxies.
- Arrays 3ds Max and 3rd party lights.
- Full procedural workflow.
- Fast mesh building on render time.
- Ordered or random path follow.
- Colour and texture variation.
- Save and load to your SiClone asset library.
- Export to edit mesh.
- No licence needed for render farms
Requirements & Supported Software
- Static MacID
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 - 2018
Try / BuyAvailable for 30-day free trial. See price page for subscriptions.