Why use Forensic?
Every time you open a new scene, use Forensic to inspect the scene integrity, modifiers, plugins and quickly fix any problems before getting started.
Working on a bad scene will likely cause you issues. Some typical issues might be; empty objects crashing, drawn-out simulation times, cad blocks and linked composites clogging up scenes, 3rd-party plugin mismatches e.g, Vray planes not rendering with Arnold and Corona lights.
- Fast inspection of 3d scenes.
- Removes CAD and Revit blocks.
- Clean-up and fix issues.
- Unify polygon and mesh normals.
- Reveals last person to save file.
Requirements & Supported Software
- Static MacID
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 - 2019