Why use Illumi?
How long does it take you to set-up an HDRI for lighting, aligning it to the light and adjusting camera and light settings? With Illumi it takes seconds, no matter what HDRI you have. This allows you to quickly look-dev HDRIs to get the perfect setup.
Review HDRI content and automatically set up lighting based on the current renderer settings in 3ds Max. Illumi analyses each imported HDRI file and aligns the 3d lighting to match perfectly. To help you, the loaded HDRI file is linked to a compass helper in the scene. To get you started, the plugin comes bundled with a professional HDRI collection produced by HDRI-Skies. You can also add all your existing collections of HDRIs as well as loading custom one-off files if you require.
Content From HDRI SKIES
- Includes 12 x 15k professional HDRI files produced by HDRI Skies.
- Manage and install your own HDRI library.
- Compass helper aligned to HDRI sun position.
- One click HDRI rigging tool with exposure control.
Requirements & Supported Software
- Static MacID
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 - 2019
Try / BuyAvailable for 30-day free trial. See price page for subscriptions. HDRI Collection not available on trial.