Support Forum

Can Siclone do this?

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #325 by Duncan
Duncan created the topic: Can Siclone do this?
Hi I was wondering,
Since Siclone is a kind of a Railclone, Array type tool.
Is it possible to create Siding/Cladding on the side of a house?
Or Create Floorboards? Or Create Brick walls, Breezeblock walls? That type of thing?

I'm thinking Sini could be my one-stop shop, with Cloning, Scattering and the great Forensic tools
Being a Perpetual licence does it stop working at the end of the year? Or does keep working and I no longer gets updates?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #326 by Duncan
Duncan replied the topic: Can Siclone do this?
Anyone out there?

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #327 by SiNi_Nigel
SiNi_Nigel replied the topic: Can Siclone do this?
Hi Duncan,

SiClone is getting an update at present that will allow for more complex parametric options.

Answers to your questions below;

A replacement for RailClone? SiClone is different and more simple to use. It will have similar features and the ability to do the things that you asked, such as creating facades and floors.
It’s not as advanced as RC yet, nor does it have a library of presets, so keep that in mind if planning on creating very complex designs.

Being a Perpetual licence does it stop working at the end of the year? Or does keep working and I no longer gets updates?
- It will keep working but you won’t be able to make changes or modify parameters to a SiClone models. You’ll need a license for that.

Hope that answers your questions?

Regards,
Nigel

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #328 by Duncan
Duncan replied the topic: Can Siclone do this?
Thanks Nigel,

Yes that does answer my questions and does sound like more of what I am after. As much as I like what railclone etc does, its too complex for doing the type of fast work I do.
As long as I can create the libraries and use objects I create for siding, tiles, as long as it can cover surfaces or splines with the specified objects/profiles than thats fine.

Will Siclone support Fstorm?
Thanks